- Reporting to the Global Operations Director the position will be fully accountable for the industrial paint manufacturing plant in Cikarang with around 130 employees. The plant has its own warehouse facilities and you will be entirely in charge for the plant and its products in Indonesia including supply chain and logistics as well as leading all other departments. The key operational areas will be safety, service, productivity, cost and quality. Additionally, it is important to work on continuous improvement of plant’s ecological efficiency.
- You will be fully accountable for the plant’s P&L acting as the head of the entire facility including its operations across Indonesia. You will develop and implement operational and business strategies short and long-term, which are aligned with the corporate business plan in Asia.
- Contributing to the execution of sales, expenses and profitability targets you will manage operations of the plant continuously improving the overall plant performance. You will act in line with Company’s HSE, compliance regulations working closely with the Regional Management Teams for which the site supplies products.
- It will be your responsibility to make sure that the operations processes are efficient. It is expected that a successful candidate will strongly contribute to the talent management of the plant and internal team development by setting right objectives and assigning right people. A clear and constructive feedback to the working teams in a structured manner is important. Hence, you are expected to run continuous monitoring and evaluation of teams’ performance, create an open and productive working environment where people can unleash their potential and develop themselves.
- Your understanding of Finance & Accounting shall be sufficient to forecast, plan and manage relevant departments’ budget and proactively manage and question costs. You are able to identify whether the Finance & Accounting reports are sufficient and reflect correct operational income and expenses.
- Travel is expected within Indonesia to visit vendors, suppliers, other production plants and warehouses. However, the main time to be spent in Cikarang.
- A successful candidate shall have minimum a Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering or Chemical Science or Process Engineering. Besides that, any additional training with focus on operations, leadership and finance will serve as an advantage. MBA degree from a recognized institution with focus on Operations and/or Finance will be considered as an advantage. Long and relevant experience with verifiable successful performance may compensate for formal education.
- You have to be fluent in English and Indonesian (Bahasa). However, candidates who don’t speak Indonesian but have the relevant experience and lived in Indonesia for several years, hence familiar with local customs and working culture, will be considered for the role. Proficiency in other languages will be considered as an advantage.
- This role requires a dynamic and progressive individual with strong communication skills and hands-on attitude as well as a good understanding of industrial chemicals. The successful candidate must demonstrate strong interest in plant’s operations, its efficiency and be always curious on whether ongoing work is efficient in terms of cost, time and quality.
- The candidate shall preferably have an extensive understanding of coatings manufacturing and plant management. Other chemicals products production may compensate for the coating experience. Along with the chemical operations management background, the candidate shall have a good understanding of basic corporate finance. This includes ability to read, interpret and analyse plant’s financial statements according to International Finance Standard (IFS).
- The successful site manager shall demonstrate the ability to communicate across multiple disciplines such as Sales, HR, Finance & Accounting, Engineering, Supply Chain and Logistics. The role will require the candidate to bare the entire responsibility for Plant’s P&L. Hence, a multi-disciplinary managerial experience in a similar role is absolutely crucial to fulfil the vacancy.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Chemistry, Engineering (Chemical or Process) or equivalent.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations, Engineering - Chemical or equivalent.
- Great opportunity to join an international leading company at a country management level and make a recognizable contribution to the marine coating business development in Asia.
- A possibility to build an exciting carrier from a globally visible position at the same time having a lot of opportunities for professional and personal development. A position where personal talent and capability can be demonstrated and noticed quickly and great results recognized and awarded.
- A competitive remuneration package will include a base salary, car and phone allowances, a comprehensive insurance plan for the candidate with family members and bonus that will be based on the annual performance. Relocation coverage will be considered for those candidates who don’t live in the area of the plant.
Informasi lengkap lowongan kerja Mercuri Urval (Asia) Pte Ltd (Recruitment Firm) silahkan copy url di kolom bawah dan paste di browser kamu
Tag : Jakarta Barat