PT Home Credit Indonesia one of the largest European financial group and has just launched its business in Indonesia. Home Credit Group operates in 10 countries across Europe and Asia. We are a market leader in most of the countries it operates in the field of banking and consumer finance.
PT Home Credit Indonesia has biggest intention in developing and improving the employee welfare by providing an attractive income package and an exciting bonus package to recognize best performance. We will also offer training and career opportunities which may lead to management positions within the group in the future.
PT Home Credit Indonesia is now looking for smart and ambitious people who want to have a bright career to join us as :
Recruitment StaffJakarta Raya
- Conduct research followed by mapping the targeted company as source of talent to where we approach.
- Observe jobs to obtain information about job requirements
- Conduct recruitment selection activities, which consist of resume selection through advertisement screening, head hunting etc.
- Conduct initial interview to get comprehensive profile of the candidates in order to find suitable candidates that meets with client's requirement.
- Organise advertising, interviewing and selection processes for recruitment campaigns
- Arrange interview schedules between candidate and user
- Prepare weekly performance report to the supervisor and HR Director
Able to conduct interview in English
Preferably someone who has Headhunter background
Can work in team yet great single-player
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
Full-Time position(s) available.
Desk Collection Team LeaderJakarta Raya
1. Supervise Desk Collection Operator activity
2. Manage team to achieve target
3. Making daily, weekly and monthly report of collection activity
4. Daily reporting to English speaking management
Common English speaking & understanding required
At least Bachelor's Degree [S1], any field.
At least 2 years experiences in supervisory level for handling Desk Collection team.
Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent
IT Business AnalystJakarta Raya - South Jakarta
Understanding of users business requirement for company collections tools [Loxon]
Define and evaluate problems, propose resolution of issues
Prepare description of business processes in agreed structure for system implementation
Prepare/review business specification with a local requierments for Loxon
Meets with user to help them to understand the requirements from the IT solution
Prepare all information needed to clarify the data structure and provides specification for the programmers
Close cooperation with development center in Czech Republic (Embed IT)
Audit testing scenarios and strategies to be executed for core application user acceptance testing.
University Degree, prefer with IT background
ENGLISH is A MUST both spoken and written (most of communication with english speaking management; conference calls with other countries; review and creation of business specifications)
Knowledge of Collection environment
At least 3 years experience in IT analysis/Project management
Knowledge of principles of IT systems, systems architecture
Knowledge of UAT testing, design of UAT scenarios
Experience in finance company
UML knowledge - basics
If you are willing to take this challenge, please send your full resumes with photograph within 2 (two)
weeks of this advertisement to:
firstname.lastname@example.org max 300 KB
Tag : Jakarta