We are one of the first PSCs in Indonesia with an initial operation in 1971 under Atlantic Richfield Indonesia (ARII/ARCO) and later on became BP West Java. In July 2009 our company was transformed to be Pertamina Hulu Energi ONWJ (PHE ONWJ).
Covers an area of 8,300 square meter in the java sea – spanning from north of Cirebon to Thousand Islands our facilities include 11 flow stations, 222 platforms, 3 Onshore Receiving Facilities (ORF) and 1 Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO). With the oil production target of 38,000 BOPD and gas production target of 203 MMSCFD in 2013, PHE ONWJ is acknowledged as one of the largest oil and gas producers in Indonesia.
The Key Objectives of PHE ONWJ are Safe and Reliable Operations, Grow Production Efficiently and Commercially, Focus on Reserves Adding Activities, and People Development. With those objectives, supported by competent human resources and the latest technology, PHE ONWJ continues to perform various activities to optimize oil and gas production to support Pertamina’s vision to be the World Class National Energy Company.
Senior Commercial Analyst - PT Pertamina Hulu Energi Offshore North West JavaResponsibilities
To lead the commercial evaluation, preparation and approval of the Financial Investment proposals, partners’ long-term relationships, preparation and approval of RJPP, Reserve Report, Commercial Agreements, in order to ensure effective investment decision making in maximizing PHE ONWJ’s values.
1. To lead valid and reliable data integration among all relevant parties
2. To lead the commercial evaluation of all PHE ONWJ’s project investment
3. To lead the preparation of financial investment documents for further relevant approval from the Management, PHE, and Government Authorities (SKKMIGAS, MIGAS/ESDM)
4. To lead the negotiation of commercial terms with relevant external parties
5. To lead the preparation and approval process of PHE ONWJ’s long term plan (RJPP) with all internal parties
6. To coordinate reserve reporting to related internal parties and submission of the report to PHE
7. To lead project review and evaluation in relation to Government’s regulations and PSC principles
8. To lead the audit process in relation to commercial matters with external auditors (BPK, BPKP, SKKMIGAS, external independent auditors)
9. To lead the development and maintenance of good working relationship with PHE ONWJ’s Partners, including conducting technical and non-technical workshops or meetings
• Minimum bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering
• Minimum 5 years of working experiences in oil and gas industry
• Preferably having experiences in subsurface or operations experiences
• Familiar with facility and production operations as well as financial aspects of oil and gas industry.
• Understanding of financial modeling
• Knowledgeable about economics
• High level of initiative and ability to apply technical skills
• Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Having good communication skill
• Good command in English and computer literacy in Microsoft Office
Info Lebih Lanjut Klik Disini
Tag : Jakarta