We are one of the first PSCs in Indonesia with an initial operation in 1971 under Atlantic Richfield Indonesia (ARII/ARCO) and later on became BP West Java. In July 2009 our company was transformed to be Pertamina Hulu Energi ONWJ (PHE ONWJ).
Covers an area of 8,300 square meter in the java sea – spanning from north of Cirebon to Thousand Islands our facilities include 11 flow stations, 222 platforms, 3 Onshore Receiving Facilities (ORF) and 1 Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO). With the oil production target of 38,000 BOPD and gas production target of 203 MMSCFD in 2013, PHE ONWJ is acknowledged as one of the largest oil and gas producers in Indonesia.
The Key Objectives of PHE ONWJ are Safe and Reliable Operations, Grow Production Efficiently and Commercially, Focus on Reserves Adding Activities, and People Development. With those objectives, supported by competent human resources and the latest technology, PHE ONWJ continues to perform various activities to optimize oil and gas production to support Pertamina’s vision to be the World Class National Energy Company.
Reporting & Accounting Team LeaderJakarta Raya
To lead, organize, and control custody management of fixed assets and material inventories; calculation, recording and reporting of expenditures, cost recovery and revenues, as well as reconciliation of account under custody in order to ensure compliance with JoA, PSC, and SKK Migas regulations and Indonesia GAAP/ PSAK/IFRS.
• To review and validate internal and external financial reports, in order to ensure all reports are submitted timely & accurately and in accordance with PSC requirement such as WP&B, FQR, FMR, Otonomi Daerah, JIS, Harmoni etc; and Indo GAAP/PSAK/IFRS;
• To review and verify all calculation and recording of expenditures, cost recovery and revenues, lifting and entitlement;
• To review and verify AFE data in the system against approved AFE;
• To lead and control custody management of all company’s fixed assets and material inventories;
• To review and verify calculation of provisional oil and gas entitlement percentage, Domestic Market Obligation invoices and Gas Sales invoices;
• To review and verify standing and disbursement instruction to Trustee Paying Agent;
• To coordinate aging process and reporting of all account receivables within agreed timeline with all customers;
• To review and verify payment instruction for SBLC fee to “bank guarantor”.
• Min. Bachelor's Degree in Finance & Accounting;
• Having 7 years of experiences in Accounting in Oil & Gas Industry;
• Preferably having 5 years of working experiences in Financial Reporting in Oil & Gas Industry;
• Preferably having 3 years experiences in Audit Firms;
• Having good knowledge in ERP system, oil & gas taxation;
• Knowledgeable in advanced PSC accounting and PSAK/IFRS;
• Possess strong analytical thinking, strong business awareness, and good leadership skill;
• Good command in English (verbal and written);
• Computer literacy (Ms. Office).
Info Lebih Lanjut Klik Disini
Tag : Jakarta