Maintenance Dept HeadBekasi, Jakarta
• Handling the upkeep and maintenance of a company, facility or location.
• Considering and resolving any issues that are operational, environmental, or ecological in nature falls under their department.
• Researching for new equipment.
• Handling the training and development needs of new hires.
• Adhering to safety regulations.
• Assessing risks.
• Managing expenditure and budgets .
• Maintenance of heavy equipment and DT (Dump Truck).
• Can run a maintenance management system.
• Can lead the team at the plant.
• Male, Maks 45 year.
• Candidate must possess at least S1 Industrial Engineering
• At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Proficient Using Ms. Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc).
• Capable and have good knowledge about businness process.
• Understand maintenance of heavy equipment and DT (Dump Truck)
• Mature with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and able to interact well with all parties concerned.
• Good analytical, conseptual and leadership skills
• Able to speak English fluently.
• Applicants must be willing to visit in Melak - Kutai Barat.
• Full time position(s) available.
Inventory AnalystPT Lancarjaya Mitra Abadi
• Coordination MRP Schedules & Unscheduled related Business Unit and Supply Chain.
• Expediting and monitoring Inventory requirements & outstanding Orders.
• Check and review Inventory requirements, ensure details technical specifications, quantity, project codes, date required.
• Conduct Inventory Global Sourcing site and Plant; obtain Inventory transfer approval, delivery arrangement and documentations.
• Implement of ISO Management System, Inventory Policy & Procedure within related Business Unit. i.e. Catalogue, Stock Control, Tracking Order, Reporting system and authorization.
• Develop control and reporting system of Min/Max stock and reduce Inventory slow & fast moving items.
• Perform Inventory Inspection and Coordination with Receiving, GBU, QC and RM.
• Prepare Inventory reconciliation and reports, distribution report to related Business Unit and Supply Chain Organization.
• Diploma degree in any relevant major.
• Having basic Supply Chain Management, Inventory Management & JDE system.
• Min 2 years experiences in Assets & Inventory Management.
• Good customer and employee interpersonal skills.
• Extensive knowledge of inventory and asset control methods and procedures.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, especially English.
• Basic knowledge of relevant computer software.
Deputy Project ManagerPT Lancarjaya Mitra Abadi
• Ensure the attainment and improve the performance of the project in accordance with the targets set
• Keep and maintain discipline in executing work procedures in accordance with SOP and / or the Company Regulations / applicable law
• Maintain and Maintain Health, Safety and Environment in accordance with the Rules and / or applicable law
• Keep and maintain a harmonious relationship with the customer for the benefit of the company
• Minimal D3 Mechanical Engineering Mine, Geology, or Civil
• Minimum 5 years as a supervisor and / or 3 years as a Section Head in coal mining industry
• Experienced in hauling forestry and argo
• Preferred certification POP (Pengawas Operasional Pertama)
• Have leadership and high integrity
HRD SupervisorPT Lancarjaya Mitra Abadi
• Good in HR administrations
• Have good and wide networking of HR sources for employment
• Handles Compensation & Benefits Management (Payroll, processing salary payment, compensation & benefit strategy salary structure, incentive and reward program)
• Handles all labor relations concerns of the company
• Familiar with HRIS system
• Maintain all the HR documentation and files
• Male, maximum 35 years old
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, any field.
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Candidate must be strong on Human Resources knowledge and skills.
• Good Communication any level
• Able to spoke English and Computer literate
• Willing to be placed in HO – Bekasi
• Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
• Full-Time position(s) available
Send curriculum vitae and your complete file to the email address with the subject,
HCD Supervisor position on the email subject to: email@example.com