Head of Credit Card Loyalty & Portfolio Management
Managing overall credit card portfolio actions from design strategy for customers' activation, segmentation program, national anti attrition and managing initiatives related to credit card policy, regulatory policy and system development.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform deep analytics on Credit Card (users, segmentation, usage, program)
- Managing Credit Card National Anti Attrition Team
- Lowering numbers of Account attrite for Retail Banking Products
- Develop communication strategy for Inactive Customers
- Managing Departmental Budget
Qualifications & Skills
- Preferable with candidate that had minimum 5 years experiences in related field
- Had a high passionate in number analytical on Retail Banking business
- Good interpersonal skill
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
info lebih lanjut klik disini