Honeywell International is a $30 billion diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes and industry; automotive products; turbochargers; and specialty materials. Based in Morris Township, N.J., Honeywell’s shares are traded on the New York, London, Chicago and Pacific Stock Exchanges. It is one of the 30 stocks that make up the Dow Jones Industrial Average and is also a component of the Standard & Poor's 500 Index. For additional information, please visit www.honeywell.com. Honeywell has been doing business in the Asia-Pacific region for more than 70 years, initially through distributors and later through an extensive network of subsidiaries and joint ventures. Its areas of business include aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes and industry; turbocharging systems; specialty chemicals, polymers and electronic materials. Today, the company has a presence in 13 countries in Asia Pacific, with regional headquarters located in Shanghai, China. Honeywell has major manufacturing activities in Australia, China, India, Japan, Korea, Singapore and Taiwan. The company is committed to expanding its presence in the region and continues to invest through acquisitions of companies that enable Honeywell to broaden and strengthen its product and services offerings. Honeywell is building a world that safer and more secure, more comfortable and energy efficient, more innovative and productive. For more opportunities available at Honeywell Asia Pacific, please visit www.honeywell.com/careers.
Field Service Engineer
• Service and maintenance of Honeywell and third party equipment.
• Day to day servicing and maintenance; including troubleshooting.
• Responsible for all aspects of engineering activities for tasks assigned, from conceptual design to documentation generation.
• Ensure that design and implementation of engineering tasks assigned meets customer specification and standard engineering practice.
• Participate in system integration and internal test, and customer acceptance test.
• Support the lead engineer and project manager during design review with customer
• Ensuring customer satisfaction through direct liaison with client representatives, customers and service recipients
• Development and maintenance of site-specific documentation and quality assurance information as instructed by Team Leader
• Achievement, measurement and reporting of performance indicators and site service objectives
• Ensuring delivery of value to Honeywell clients and customers
• Reporting near misses, incidents and other opportunities for improvement
• Carry out hazard and risk assessments for all tasks as per company policy and procedures
• Male / Female
• Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Computer, , Instrumentation & Control Engineering, Computer Science/ Information Technology or any related fields
• At least 3-5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Experience supporting IT Infrastructure in a medium to large environment
• Preferably Senior Executives specializing in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
• Networking knowledge with the ability to diagnose networking/system related problems.
• Strong knowledge in TCP/IP protocol
• Experienced in administering TCP/IP LANs (VLAN routing, VTP, Spanning Tree)
• Good working knowledge of networks - routers, L2 and L3 switches, gateways, wireless and networking servers
• Experience in handling Windows 2000, Windows 2003 and Windows 2008, Active Directory, DNS, Windows Cluster, Windows NLB, IIS and other Windows features.
• Must have strong troubleshooting and problem resolution skills.
• Exposure to change management and configuration management policies and practices
• Knowledge of archiving and business recovery methodologies and possess any of the following technical certifications is a plus (CCNA, CCA, MCSE, MCP).
• Candidates with DCS/SCADA, ESD, PLC services or project implementation working experience will be advantage
• The ability to develop, build and maintain effective working relationships both in-house and at customer sites.
• Good personality, service-minded, enthusiastic. Able to be hardworking
• Good command a communication in English
Responsible for the performance and development of all sales activities in an assigned geographic area.
Establishing and owning the plans and strategies aimed at serving and expanding the customer base in their assigned geographic area.
Ensure the staffing of a sales team that achieves maximum profitability and growth in line with HBS’ vision and strategic objectives
Ensure coordinated sales activities on strategic pursuits
As a member of leadership team, coordinate activities with other functions and across regions to achieve overall business results
Serve as a executive sponsor of HBS by maintaining customer contacts and relationships at senior levels in support of sales teams and account strategies
Creates a culture of accountability and supports the “One Team” model
Recruit, train, appraise, motivate and set standards of job performance for the sales organization reporting through them
Define strategies and initiatives to attain growth in their assigned geographic area
Growth in the form of new customers and new opportunities at new or existing sites
Target orders and margin above set quota in support of Annual Operating Plan
Provide leadership and mentoring throughout the organization
Executive sponsorship for select customers
Accurate forecast of orders and growth opportunities
Responsible for sharing of best practices across the sales teams
Manage sales cost and achieve sales productivity goals
Qualifications - External
Ten+ years of related sales experience.
Minimum of five years of successful sales leadership
Proven expertise in building successful sales teams and leaders
Demonstrated success in coaching sales leaders engaged in complex sales/pursuits
Capable of balancing short term results with long term strategy
Demonstrated credibility at the executive level in internal and external organizations
Experience working in a highly matrixed organization
HSP – Area Sales Manager
Generate and leverage HSP Sales through:
Visit, acquisite and serve new customer and maintain HSP existing customer
Conduct product presentation for existing and new customer to promote HSP range and grow the business
Implement marketing and sales strategy based on product value preposition and Honeywell Strength
Work as a sales team member to grow the sales and achieve the sales target.
Report to HSP Country Sales Leader and HSP SEA Sales Leader
• Bachelor degree
• Minimum 2 years experience in selling safety product (from the same industry)
Info lengkap disini