PT Home Credit Indonesia one of the largest European financial group and has just launched its business in Indonesia. Home Credit Group operates in 10 countries across Europe and Asia. We are a market leader in most of the countries it operates in the field of banking and consumer finance.
PT Home Credit Indonesia has biggest intention in developing and improving the employee welfare by providing an attractive income package and an exciting bonus package to recognize best performance. We will also offer training and career opportunities which may lead to management positions within the group in the future.
PT Home Credit Indonesia is now looking for smart and ambitious people who want to have a bright career to join us as :
Operations ManagerJakarta Raya
Assistance to the business to reach AOP (annual operations plan)
Manage Operations Team Leaders for function of Underwriting, Surveyor, Call Center and Back Office.
Responsible for managing and co-ordination the people management, training and motivation.
Deliver High-quality Client Services
Recommend/implement suitable improvements/process changes designed to improve profitability and/or customer service.
Responsible for defining and implementing of all aspects described in Policies and Procedures/Manual.
Mastering of building and improvements of Operations processes, PC literate, numerate.
Able to analyze trends and to make decisive and timely interventions
An awareness of development in Operations from both a technological/system perspective
Strongly ethical and with a commitment to maintaining the highest standards of customer service
Extensive product knowledge concerning consumer financing and current product development trends in the market
Strong commercial orientation combined with a customer driven approach
Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Investigation AssistantJakarta Raya - Jabodetabek
1. Handling freelance mystery shopper [MS] recruitment.
2. Briefing for New mystery shopper [MS].
3. Daily Debriefing after daily tasks.
4. MS Activity daily reporting.
5. Managing digital records of MS activities.
6. Monitoring and evaluating MS performance.
7. Surprise checking on MS activities on field.
1. At least Bachelor Degree [S1], any major.
2. At least has experience for 1 year in supervisory level
3. Has an experience to deal with freelance employee.
4. Has an experience for handling events/projects.
5. Has a good Communication Skills, Presentation Skills.
6. Has a good orientation to details.
7. Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
8. Willing to work in high mobility.
9. Preferably Female, max. 30 years old.
Desk Collection Team LeaderJakarta Raya
1. Supervise Desk Collection Operator activity
2. Manage team to achieve target
3. Making daily, weekly and monthly report of collection activity
At least Bachelor's Degree [S1], any field.
At least 2 years experiences in supervisory level for handling Desk Collection team.
Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
If you are willing to take this challenge, please send your full resumes with copy of ID and recent photograph within 2 (two) weeks of this advertisement to:
Tag : Jakarta