Head of Retail Lending and SME PL
Consumer Banking in Indonesia has extensive experience in using application and behavioural scorecards, and other analytical techniques for credit underwriting and portfolio management. Development and management of models and techniques have resided within the respective product credit risk management teams.
This position will have the key roles
- To optimize risk - reward relationship
- To produce, review and update policies as well as to ensure proper implementation
- To identify opportunities for profitable and sustainable business growth
- To ensure health and safety within area of control can be managed
Key Roles & Responsibilities
This Role is expected
- To perform continues monitoring on portfolio performance and take necessary actions to ensure portfolio quality is performed within budgeted credit parameter.
- To identify ker initiatives to improves CCPL & morrgage portfolio quality by tightening criteria for bad segments and promoting good segment
- To ensure that policies are communicated properly to respective parties and to work closely with process and control to ensure the policies are implemented properly and accurately
- To work closely with the business to work out business strategies including business expansion, intensive account management, and cross sell program as well as testing new market approaches
- To monitor scorecards implementation and performance
- To manage credit policy cost within the agreed figures
- To ensure full compliance of policies and process to Group Credit Standards and Global Policy Manual as well as to ensure proper approvals are obtained prior to any campaign/ program launching
- To co develop and review Product Development Documents, Credit Approvals Documents and Campaign Recommendation Documents
- To ensure policy changes and Credit related campaign/ programs are tacked and monitor properly
- To identify process and improvement opportunities aiming at better acquisition and account management
- To guide, train and manage direct reports in performing taks as per their job description
- To fully comply with the Group Policies and Standard of Money Laundring Prevention and Local Regulatory requirement for the prevention of Money Laundring
- In responsible for the execise of Health and Safety Policies within the department
Qualifications & Skills
Quantitative, statistical modelling skills; experience in SAS
• Degree holder in Mathematics / Statistics or Computer Science / Engineering
• Knowledge of credit risk techniques (experience in retail banking and risk management roles).
• Good communication skills and an ability to deliver under tight time constraint
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
info lebih lanjut klik disini